Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Dec 2004
Chat: to Socks
Why should all the ladies out there save themselves for marriage? What about the men? It's hardly ever mentioned that a guy should wait until he finds the right one. If that's what you believe leads to a happy and successful marriage, then it should apply to both sexes.
Ha, back to the debate about Premarital Socks ! Certainly for some people waiting seems to work well, as a sort of savings account that accumulates interest. Think about it !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'If I get time, I will': Zandile Gumede open to visiting Zuma
- Melanie Verwoerd | Day 3 of Level 1: Feeling good, feeling positive, mense!
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes