Ask an expert

21 Nov 2005

My boyfriend cheated on me a few months back with the same girl he two-timed me with last year. I found out that he cheated last thurs when that girl called and said she was 6months pregnant from that rendevous. My boyfriends denies that she is really pregnant but admits to sleeping with her around that time....and she said that since he left her for me since she can't have him, I can't have him also......What should i do here. I kicked my boyfriend out of our townhouse but after a day he was back...where to from here...I'm also 7 weeks pregnant.
Answer 414 views

01 Jan 0001

See a lawyer. He's a repeat offender cheat, and apparently too dumb to use contraception. Look after yourself and your baby. See a good lawyer and assert your rights. At least ensure that he has to pay full maintenance and at least share all medical expenses, associated with your pregnancy. And check with the lawyer about the townhouse issue --- if it belongs to you, have a court ban him from entering it again ; if it's his, find somewhere better to stay ; if it belongs to both of you, you need a lawyer to sort it out.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19962 votes