Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
10 Dec 2004
yesterday i went against everything i ever believed! i kissed a guy, who has a girlfriend, who happens to be one of my friends! I always said i'd never do that, that its so wrong etc, and i did it and its so wrong, i felt so awful today! I never wanted to, but he kept pushing and pushing me, eventually i caved, i think back on it and i cringe. I feel skanky, and i dont like it, because thats not the way i am or who i am! And just the other week i kissed my ex, and slept with him, and i hardly even like him! He too kept pushing and pushing and i caved in to him. Help me come right, why am i doing this! I don't like being this way!
When people "push" you, just say No--- and leave the scene.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Risk of blood clots due to Covid-19 much higher compared to risk associated with vaccine - experts
- Could higher temperatures reduce the spread of Covid-19? New study suggests this may be the case
- OPINION | Covid-19 in India: The deep-rooted issues behind the current crisis
- Why we remember more by reading – especially print – than from audio or video
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- YOUR MONEY | Which money personality are you?
- Meet Loretta Harmes, the chef who hasn't eaten for 6 years
- GALLERY | Jeppestown after Maboneng, the crack where the light comes in?
- Could a 700Nm Toyota Hilux be on the cards for South Africa?
- 'We are sitting on a timebomb' - Covid-19 MAC members raise concerns about variant found in India
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9463 votes
68% - 20185 votes