Ask an expert

27 Jul 2005

Married - communit of property
Found - 1. my spouse chatting to an overseas "friend" (lover) on MSN; calling each other sweet names; making decisions together which at home does not happen (planing or decision-making together); spouse just say whatever wants and it goes.

2. Yesterday found in my spouses car last night a gift, extremely expensive from the same man I caught chatting to; very expensive gift contents; very lavish wrapper with rosepetals and hearts and sweet-scented roses in the container in which the gift was mailed; oh the lover had sent my spouse some t-shirts and other stuff before which to me was told is a sample from an american company found on internet and my spouse considering doing businesswith and importing from the company; spouse denied at the time having an affair with this chat (lover) person.

- no happiness at home; have been wondering why; have been miserable trying to figure out where has it gone wrong; no sex.


1. what do you make of all this?
2. is my spouse cheating on me?
3. is my spouse having an affair with this american?
4. how is the situation handled in marriage in community of property?
5. where do i get divorce papers? file them where? any info that could assist me, pleas help.

i do not jump into conclusions, wrong conclusions,
6. how do i confront this situation and my spouse in particular?

Please help.

Answer 417 views

01 Jan 0001

I've been working on the internet since the days, way back yonks, when if you mentioned it to anyone, you had to explain what it was. And I haven't come across ANY free samples, let alone any being sent in such extravagent packaging. And companies wanting to do business, don't include rose-petals, unless they're specifically in the rose-petal business.
Sounds like your spouse is at least flirting.
Why not get him, with you, into mariage counselling, asap, to heck up on what is going on and what would be the best to do about i.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.