Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Jul 2006
Cheating Husband...what do I do??
I am 27yrs of age and just been married 6months.We've been together for 8years now. He has 2 lovely boys whom I love and they actually adore me. Their mother passed away 2months ago and they live with their granny.That's what family wants - we are looking after them fully! I just found out that my husband is cheating.I got a job away from home and he is a trucker (long distance driver).I dont know what to say/do!! Im stuck.When I asked about it he laughs...which makes me feel like a fool. I love him I know but I know that seen that he has started with this...he will most probably do it again.What should I do...I know there is counselling that we must consider - but I know now...he will tell me he will just change and need no ones help. Im stuck....I have a one year old daughter to worry about!!! Please help...
Laughing about it on his side is foolish and cruel. If the family has such strong interests in your relationship, why not discuss it with them ? He surely wouldn't dare to laugh at them, too ? Buzz is right --- if there's proof, move to an ultimatum. And have STD tests --- the HIV rates among long-distance drivers is terrifying--- and insist on using condoms if you have sex with him until his status is established to be safe.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Covid-19: is obesity really more of a risk factor for men than women?
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- State alleges Nafiz Modack manages criminal enterprise
- How the EFF wants to change the Constitution
- Bruce Cameron | What you need to know about disability assurance and mental health
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20303 votes