Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Jul 2005
My friends husband used to take 'E" many years ago he met a girl who was totally against drugs of all sorts but for him to have a good time he used to drug her drink with "E", years down the line it came out that this happened but instead of the husband taking the blame, me and my husband took the blame for it so she thinks until this day that i did that which she totally disrepects of me. Question is should i tell her that it was all along her husband that druged her and paid for it and that we only took the blame because we wanted to protect him or should i leave it.
Sounds like you got yourself into a real mess. Messing around with E at all is foolish. And finding that her husband was wicked enough to spike her drink with a drug she didn't want to take, is a reason to have exposed him, right there, not to have protected him or to have taken the blame yourselves. Having don that, it'll be much harder to persuade her to believe that THIS time you're telling the truth, having lied and misled her earlier. But surely she deserves to know the truth. What else might he try to do without her consent ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- How to actually fix a lost voice, according to science (hint: lemon and honey doesn’t work)
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes