Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Jan 2004
I have a lunatice for a boyfriend. He is extremly jealous and when he hears someone say that they know me he violently act out. He throws stuff around, breaks stuff and calls me names. I have never given him a reason to distrust me. Please help. What should i do.
J, this sounds ominously like a relationship with an abuser, which is never a good idea. I would be very, very keen indeed to "lose" someone who abused, hurt and scared me --- NOTHING can justify someone behaving like that towards another person. Such people do NOT reform themselves or improve, but grow worse, more violent and more unpleasant. Phone an agency like POWA that supports and helps abused women, and work out the safest way to leave such a person.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Phone call anxiety: Why so many of us have it, and how to get over it
- Covid: A distorted sense of smell is dangerous but treatable
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
- INTERVIEW | Branches or not, we are SA's largest digital bank and we are not done - Capitec CEO
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Former intelligence head Barry Gilder: 'There is a need for young voices in SA'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19428 votes