Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Jul 2006
Confused & unhappy
I feel so depressed by what's happening. I've been going out with my bf for 4 years and recently cheated on him with a mutual friend of ours. The guilt was eating me up so I decided to tell him about the affair. He is willing to forgive me and go on with the relationship. He is even willing to marry me. The problem is that I think I am inlove with the guy I had the affair with although if I had to have a relationship with him, I know there would never be a future for us as he is not marriage material. What should I do? Leave my bf for this guy or stay with my bf for the sake of not hurting him any further. Please don't get me wrong, although I feel pity for my bf, I still love him.
You go out with a guy for 4 years before deviding that you're really in love with his pal ? And this guy wouldn';t be a suitable mate >? YOu sound rather muddled. Why not see a counsellor to sort this out within yourself before making decisions. You say you still love your bf ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- Dominant ANC faction behind my 'unlawful, radical and premature suspension' - Ace Magashule
- ANALYSIS | Cyril Ramaphosa's fight against corruption can't be taken seriously while budgets are cut
- Massive police deployment in Western Cape crime hotspots could be costing SA millions
- Karyn Maughan | Zondo Commission cash crunch puts brakes on state capture prosecutions
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20296 votes