Ask an expert

18 Nov 2004

Counsellor with understanding of French
My husband wants to engage in therapy, but he is looking for a therapist who understands French.
Though he has a good command of the English language, he would prefer expressing himself in his native language.
This is possibly a long shot, but any recommendations would be appreciated.

Answer 391 views

01 Jan 0001

Excellent question, I just wish I had some excellent answer for it. I have been calling for years for a system of providing such basic and useful information about all therapists, shrinks, and health-care providers. Unless one of our readers knows of one ( maybe check with the French Embassy or Alliance Francais in case they happen to know of one ? ) all I could think of would be to call some local therapists and ask their receptionist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.