Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Aug 2008
CRAZY OR WHAT?
IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ADVICE I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. ME AND HUBBY HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR NEARLY 5 YEARS. LATELY SEX IS AN ISSUE AS HE DOESN' T SEEM INTERESTED AND WHEN I INITIATE IT HE ONLY SAYS LATER. THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE HE IS NOT ATTRACTED TO ME OR WORSE THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE.... AM I JUST BEING PARANOID? SOME OF MY CLOSER MAN FRIENDS ASKED ME JOIN THEM IN A 3SOME, THE WORSE PART IS I ACTUALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT DUE TO THE FACT THAT NOTHING IS HAPPENING AT HOME.
Try asking the Sexologist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Best evidence on Covid-19 vaccines, immunity and whether the virus will become endemic or seasonal
- Seven tips for choosing healthier drinks, and avoiding that hangover
- Tailored diets are essential for mental health, according to new research
- Police minister to 'seek clarity' on claims News24 journalist 'bugged'
- Ralph Mathekga | Mkhwebane inquiry: Where does the loyalty of the ANC caucus lie?
- North West intervention: 'Let's not mention names' - committee chair tells MPs
- Brian Molefe: I have no regrets that I knew the Guptas
- Reprimand or worse? What could happen if Mogoeng fails to retract 'brazenly defiant' Israel comments
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19471 votes