Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Dec 2004
I was just curious why Adam wanted to know how old I am? Is this maybe that at my age I am supposed to know what I want? Anyways, after I submittd my question on Friday, my ex told me he wants me back and that he is willing to do anything. On the other hand this other guy also wants me and is also willing to do anything. I think that maybe I have stepped too much over the line and gave him the impression that we are in a relationship. This is my fault. I would like to have a relationship with him - but that is if I choose him. But I really need time to choose. A couple of days ago he said he would give me time - but that was before he heard that my ex also wants me back. I just don't want to hurt anyone and I also don't want to get hurt. I think I'm playing with fire and that is not the type of person I really am.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
- Ralph Mathekga | Madikizela qualification scandal: Rather don't lie
- Patty politics: How RocoMamas' tiff with a small business over a name could backfire
- Proteas and T20 World Cup: Time for loyalty, team building has arrived
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 20000 votes