Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Dec 2004
CyberShrink please help
Could you please supply me with councellors in the JHB region to assist us with relationship problems. Please read > Gay Relationship problems>
We never recommend specific therapists on this site, for several excellent reasons. But generally I find most people are able to find what they want in terms of relationship counselling, by calling a national organization, FAMSA which trains and links a range of mariage / relatonship counsellors. I know of no register or listing of those shrinks / counsellors with special knowledge / experience / understanding of specifically gay relationship problems ( though I find in general, relationship problems are relationship problems ). If you felt a gay-sympathetic attitude was specially important to you, try local gay organizations, who would, I guess, be most likely to be aware of such counsellors.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
- Ralph Mathekga | Madikizela qualification scandal: Rather don't lie
- Patty politics: How RocoMamas' tiff with a small business over a name could backfire
- Proteas and T20 World Cup: Time for loyalty, team building has arrived
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 20001 votes