Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Dec 2005
Different job options
I have a job offer next year to work and train as a bookkeeper and learn that side of things. The hours are very good. At the moment I do call center/customer services and not getting anywhere. I studied bookkeeping so it would be a perfect oppurtunity for me to get some training in that line. I also feel that working on a call center has no future as they just hire young people and you can't do it when you are older. There seem to be more jobs out there for Bookkeepers. Please could I have some opinions on which is a better career option. I will earn less in the Bookkeeping position but I think it will at least give me training I need to get another better job one day. I am stagnating where I am at the moment.
If this inolves essentially free training and experience, and new job openings later on, what would there be to lose ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- More research provides reassurance on Covid-19 vaccine safety – even for those with severe allergies
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Singh grilling at Zondo commission turns to tug of war on subpoenas
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Ahmed Areff | What a conspiracy involving a 120-year-old lightbulb has to do with your iPhone
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9441 votes
68% - 20045 votes