Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Jul 2006
i am always amazed how divorced parents make plans for their weekend off and then are very upset when their kids might not be going. sorry if this sounds judgmental and I dont know what its like but married couples have their kids 24/7 the way it should be and dont get time out from the kids, make arrangements with them and around them if need be. gosh it seems that when you are divorced the other adult in your life becomes a priority and not the kids - am i wrong???
I agree with delene and me.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- Dominant ANC faction behind my 'unlawful, radical and premature suspension' - Ace Magashule
- ANALYSIS | Cyril Ramaphosa's fight against corruption can't be taken seriously while budgets are cut
- Massive police deployment in Western Cape crime hotspots could be costing SA millions
- Karyn Maughan | Zondo Commission cash crunch puts brakes on state capture prosecutions
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20295 votes