Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Dec 2005
dna paternity test
how soon after the birth can this be done? what does it involve?
Well answered. It can, so far as I know, be done immediately. For the mother to be makin excuses to delay the test, to the man paying maintenance, has to be very suspicious.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Refresher: Covid-19 vs flu vs allergies – how to tell the difference
- Does coffee burn more fat during exercise? What the evidence tells us
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- Encouraging study shows Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine protective against variants, including Beta in SA
- Here's how much all the Covid virus particles circulating in the world would weigh, if put together
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9520 votes
69% - 20875 votes