Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Jul 2006
Dnt knw wat to do
im a 16 year old girl, a while ago i dated this guy for abt a month (he's 18) because we could hardly ever see each other. even tho we broke up, we still carried on being really good friends and talked all the time. We both get really confused sometimes cause we still like each other alot. we both admit openly to every1 that we like each other, but we cant seem to figure out how to move on... getting back together is an option, but we afraid the same thing will happen again. This whole thing is affecting our other relationships, and we always end up hurting each other. we are all out of ideas, and really need to figure somthing out because this is starting to affect us both badly.
This is really how many relationships go when one is 16, and even at 18. Relationships are a skill, like riding a bicycle, and most of us are wobbly when we start off. Do you both have to be focussed on this single relationship, rather than on being friends who have other relationships, too ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Vaccine side effects are not uncommon - so, with J&J's jab: What are they, who gets them, and why?
- Solly Moeng | Profit above all: Why SA's whistleblowers are being ostracised
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19939 votes