Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Dec 2004
Doc, what does ,,,, mean?
Sorry, I'm a bit dof.
Shaun's definition, "been, seen, and nothing to add" is brilliant. Also indicates where the question is outside my areas of expertise and open to comments from others, and may indicate days when I'M being a bit dof.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- PODCAST | HIV unmuted: Aids and the elusive vaccine
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- EXCLUSIVE | Chick or cheat: Group that probed PIC's Daybreak Farms copied website from US firm
- Covid-19: Talk of harder lockdown in Gauteng is premature - expert
- ‘Bully’ Dali Mpofu using false racism claims to play victim, top advocate says as fight escalates
- 2 alleged serial killers make appearances in Western Cape courts
- NHI should be funded with taxes from 'all employed South Africans', HPCSA tells Parliament
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9477 votes
68% - 20349 votes