Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Nov 2004
Does not show love, affection, very inhibbited
My g/f is a depressive, I found her secretely using anti depressives.She is a very withdrawn person and does not mix easily with people.She does not have friends.She eats very, very little, it always tired, complaining and has a very abnormal attitude towards sex.She does not visably enjoy the act at all, as soon as its over, she leaps up and into the bath (this can be at any time of the day/night) Penetrative Sex is very infrequent (five weeks) and she is loath to perform oral, hand jobs, or accept oral. She is very secretive, and only discusses matters with her mother, like there is something to hide. Their is also a nasty vendictive and harsh streek in her, and she is prone to throw tantrams (but never in front of other people, always when we are alone) She hardly can greet me in the mornings, but falls all over the security guards at the gate when greeting them, then is surly towards me. She is ultra consertative in her outlook to life, she hides behind religion, I think as a crutch to justify her points of view.She does not seem to understand that in a relationship sex is important, she does not and will not discuss it, and will not come with me to seek joint therapy. What could be the cause of this problem?
If someone if Depressed, it's an excellent idea, in mos cases, for them to take antidepressants, and it shouldn't ever be something they think they need to take secretively. Depression can spoil appetites, for food and for sex. As you describe the way she treats you, one can't help wondering why you would stay with her. If she refuses to discuss all this, or to join you in joint therapy, there's nothing more you can do to remedy the situation. Don't you deserve better than this ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Having trouble sleeping? Here’s the science on 3 traditional bedtime remedies
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'If I get time, I will': Zandile Gumede open to visiting Zuma
- 'Mama, I'm going to play' - final words young boy spoke to his mom before drowning
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19371 votes