Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Jul 2008
don&#39;t know what to do
My husband left Spes Forces last year, apr, our house bond became in arrears, I never knew about that, we married out of communtiy of property but house is in both our names, July he just moved out of the house started security comp with friends in he borrowed R30 000 for arrear bond money from my father through a contract, I had no choice but to move back to my home town with a little boy of 9, everything was ripped out under us, he is currently working for Luarica Diamond mine in Angola, visits the RSA often but never sees his son, 1 week ago I found out that he's already engaged to a women living in Pta with to children, although her divorce was finilised 6 mnths ago, we still not devorced and I love him with all my heart, he saw his son 1 year ago and phones when he can as he is using a Satelite phone. Our house must be auctioned now in Pta as it's in arrears. I used to work in die SANDF for 23 years, we is still married for 12 yrs. It seems that he told this lady that he divorced me along time ago I found out her cell no and phoned her and that;s how she became aware of me. I'm so depressed, don't know what to do, and he emailed me every day but since this thing happened he changed his address. I've had so much respect for him as he was also a Lt Col in Special Forces. Please help me, some days I just want to take my own life but it is the little one who's keep me going.
Much of the problem here sounds like one in which you need legal and financial advice, areas where I am unable to help you. If you are still married, he cannot get engaged to someone else --- and does she know he is still married ? He sounds like a foolish and impulsive, immature bloke, the sort who might well end up in the sort of business he apparently works in. Yes, call Lifeline, and try the Divorce support forum. And see a good local lawyer. COuld your father call in the loan he made, so as to get some grip on this guy ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes