Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Nov 2005
Don´t know why, she says she´ll be shy.
HI, I´m trying to figure out something. I’ve been away from my girlfriend for about a month now, due to work. Since I left we argue a lot about stupid things and we both realise that. Last night while speaking to her she told me that when I get back she is going to be shy for a few days around me. I find that strange and don’t understand why. We have been together for six months, since this trip we have basically spent everyday together. Are there any ladies out there that have been through this and can explain it to me? Why do we argue now and why shy? Have I become a stranger to her?
Lets see what the ladies online can say about this --- probably after the weekend
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- 'It was hell' - daughter of KwaSizabantu preacher speaks out about abusive childhood
- Dominant ANC faction behind my 'unlawful, radical and premature suspension' - Ace Magashule
- ANALYSIS | Cyril Ramaphosa's fight against corruption can't be taken seriously while budgets are cut
- Massive police deployment in Western Cape crime hotspots could be costing SA millions
- Karyn Maughan | Zondo Commission cash crunch puts brakes on state capture prosecutions
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20295 votes