Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Jul 2010
don''t want to get married to him
My fiance'' wants us to get married but i don''t. I think i don''t love him anymore. I just want him to be there for our child as a fatherly figure nothing more. when it''s time to go to bed or rather be intimate, i just fall asleep....Is there something wrong with me?or would you rather suggest me to see somebody professional regarding this behaviour?
I don't see what could be wrong with you - you have sated how you feel frankly and openly. Now you need to tactfully break the news to him. It sounds as though, for whatever reason, you have grown bored with this relationship. I'm not sure you would need to see a professional unless you have other symptopms suggesting depression, anxiety disorder or whatever. A counsellor might be able to usefully help you to sort out your feelings and make plans.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
- Ralph Mathekga | Madikizela qualification scandal: Rather don't lie
- Patty politics: How RocoMamas' tiff with a small business over a name could backfire
- Proteas and T20 World Cup: Time for loyalty, team building has arrived
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 20001 votes