Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
11 Apr 2006
Dringende hulp benodig - 2
Dankie vir al die antwoorde en hulp van alle rigtings! Ek voel al klaar beter om te weet daar is mense wat soos ek voel. En natuurlik het ek beter dae wat ek lag en simpel kan wees, maar 80 persent van dit is donker en swarigheid en trane. Daar is nie 'n manier hoe ek van my medikasie kan afstand doen nie. Dokter, ek het op skool Trippeline en Triptenol tot 3 per dag gedrink, toe is ek vir jare op Lilly Fluoxitine, nou is ek op die generies Lorien al vir jare, maar moet dringend iets sterker kry, ek kan nie aanmekaar 'n slaappil drink om te "ontsnap" nie. Ek het vandag 'n afspraak gemaak by 'n sielkundige. Baie dankie almal.
See what your psychologist thinks, once he/she knows all the relevant details. In regard to antidepressants, none are "stronger" than any others. hey may be given, unwisely, in too low a dose, when they won't work at all, or too high a dose, when they may be both less effective and cause more side-effects ; but if it works for you, it works. and that's as strong as it gets or needs to be. Discuss with your shrink what exactly makes you think you need somethimg "stronger" ; what symptoms are still troubling you -- there may be other and better ways of dealing with these
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- OPINION | How one tiny country streaked ahead of SA in its digital transformation
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19884 votes