Ask an expert

19 Feb 2004

My gf left me for another guy after a 2 year relationship! I take it very badly. I dont know how to get over it. If she just left me before she had something with this other guy. I dont know why! I want to forget about it and move on but how! I need to talk to someone. Im down in the dumps and my heart is shattered! Please help!
Answer 429 views

01 Jan 0001

down under,
Please see a counsellor --- that will help to get through this crisis, and to emerge stronger and more capable than you were before it. You WILL get over this in time, though right now that feels impossible to believe. A counsellor can help you do so quicker, and with even more chance of learning from the experience. It is not your fault that this happened, and it does not mean that there is anything wrong with you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.