Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Nov 2005
Emotional abuser by hubby
I separated with hubby we got 1 child he never do anything for the kid, he buys clothes for himself he is a lier, womaniser bringing his galfriends into our house on my absence and tried to rape my younger sister, I 4gave him as we r born agin christians bealiving God will change him. things went worse cos he was ueployed ever since I made a loan 4 him at the bank 2 start a bussiness he spend the whole money with friends and woman outside. I 4 gave him I got him a job at my sister who is having projects, he stole R20 000 from my sister and spend it alone my sister fired him and did'nt open a case for him cos he is my hubby.Until now I find enough is enough I chased him out of my house and made a protection order against him as he threatens to kill me. he is irresponsible and eats my grocery with galfriends during the day when I am at work. The best decision I made in life was to separate with him we r married customary.Inlaws r now gossiping that cos I am succesful I think I better by breaking up but they know very well what I was going through now I feel guilty.
Make sure you enforce the protection order against eh bum, and see if the Family Court can help compel him to pay soem maintenance. How can he eat your groceries ? Change the locks, and tell your neighbours to call the police if he attempts to enter your place ever again. Ignore the ignorant gossip of the inlaws, who don't want to face the fact that their son is such a rat.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- OPINION | How one tiny country streaked ahead of SA in its digital transformation
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19886 votes