Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Jul 2008
emotional over relationships..
hey, why do i also get so heavily emotional over a girl so quick, met a girl on tursday we had 2 good nights and yesterday slept over her at her place and today i needed to come back its about 100km between us, i like dont even know her well but already im so inlove,cant stop thinking about her,cant wait for the next sms, cant wait for the weekend to see her, and i already am worried if this will work and how the future will look like, why cant i just relax. ?
NO, pk, no sensible "girl" would be foolish enough to post her [hone-number or email address here, as she would have no way of knowing whether you were serious and trustworthy or sinister. Maybe consider seeing a counsellor to sort out why you seem to fall too heavily too quickly rather than having the patience to develop a more successful and lasting relationship more gradually.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- Anxiety around illness in childhood and adolescence can become chronic
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- Lockdown dramatically increased stress levels and loss of sleep in mothers
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule suspension: Cue the battle of the ANC branches
- Taxpayers will foot the bill while ANC MPs 'step aside'
- Damian dilemma: Why Willemse is key to Stormers breaking duck
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20244 votes