Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Jun 2010
Please help. My bf and I had a fight yesterday and he took everything I said wrong. He has told me it is over and I have accepted it and was sincere in telling him that I wish him all the best and that he is a great guy. I thought we could leave it in an amiable state. He has now turned nasty, so I told him that its over and lets just move on because after this, things will never be the same. But his response to me was '' great ''. I never wanted it to end!!! So, that is it. Why did it have to turn like this? I like to leave things in a civil way, not like this.
Some relationships end, for a wide variety of reasons, often good reasons ; there is no need for either party to turn nasty and make something more horrible out of it than is unavoidably so. Maybe he is much more hurt abou this than you realised ; but it's up to him to explain himself and suggest a positive response, rather than just making things more difficult.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes