Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Jul 2005
I have been going out with my boyfriend for 8 months now, previously he had a girlfriend and they were engaged.Things never worked out between them and he ended the relationship.They use to share a house together, when they broke up, the girlfriend packed some of her stuff and left some behind. When I visit my boyfriend's place, the clothes are still there and I just do not understand why does he allow the clothes there. We argue a lot over this issue and he always says that things are complicated and not easy as he was actually engaged to the woman.I might be a bit naive, but for me when I cut ties with someone, I severe the ties and would not expect to come across the ex's clothes all over the place.Sometimes I even think that the woman was around.If I had my way,I would call the woman to come pick her stuff up or I will actually give them away or burn them.She probably does not need them if she keeps them there.Am I being unreasonable cause the presence of the clothes really get to me
Een if he was "actually engaged to the woman", surely he is NOT engaged to her now, and that has nothing to do with keeping her clothes lying around the place. At the very least he could pack them away in a suitcase for her to collect some time. it makes no sense for him to leave them around. Is she perhaps still visiting him, or living there part-tinme ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Christo Wiese: Don't blame SA prosecutors for slow pace of 'extremely complicated' Steinhoff probe
- INTERVIEW | Branches or not, we are SA's largest digital bank and we are not done - Capitec CEO
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Former intelligence head Barry Gilder: 'There is a need for young voices in SA'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19424 votes