Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Jul 2005
I cant stand my father anymore, he did not do anything wrong, but just the way he talk and the way he do things. Am i wrong to feel this way?
You don't mention your age, but around teenage / young 20's years, many kids feel one or both parents are intolerable, for no good reason, and most unfairly. As others say, appreciate the fact that you have a dad, and that he probably thinks far more fondly of you than you do of him. Timesaver --- he never treated her like crap, remember, she says he didn't do anything wrong.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes