Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
28 Jul 2005
finding Mr right
Im 26 years old Female seeking a man that will commit himself to me and I dont know if im asking for the right thing.At my age i supposed to be loved and cared for,but it seems for me there is no Mr Right.Ive been loved and hurt and sometimes left with a heartbroken.But last week I saw this amatuer man at a funeral and I liked him and I decided to approach him about myfeelings and l was lucky cause he accepted myfeelings.Well myproblem is I seem to love him more and the problem is he does have a girlfriend and he doesnt live in Durban he lives in Joburg.Maybe Im asking to much but all I want is to be love and cared for is that to much to ask.Does that mean I have a problem or do I need to quit everything and wait for Mr Right but when.Please help
I'm puzzled --- what's an "amateur man" ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- State alleges Nafiz Modack manages criminal enterprise
- How the EFF wants to change the Constitution
- Bruce Cameron | What you need to know about disability assurance and mental health
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9474 votes
68% - 20305 votes