Ask an expert

07 Apr 2006

Friday afternoon.
Hi CS...

Is it just me, or is it very quiet in here today? You're probably pleased... :O)

My GP's back tomorrow, going to phone her and tell her that i've halved my dosis. Tuesday it will be 2 weeks, so I might go full dosis again, depending on what she says.

BF and I went out for dinner last night (it's been ages since it was only the two of us doing something like that alone, together) and he confronted me, saying he's worried because I seem so neverminded, I'm different. We talked about dreams and the future, I didn't say it in so many words, but I think he gets the idea that nothing keeps me in this country except my relationship with him, that I'll quit my job in a minute and leave for an adventure overseas...
Out of the blue he said that he thinks i'll be sorry that I didn't travel while I'm still young, and that he'll be happy to join me, should certain things go right with his job, that wil give him the opportunity to come back to SA and start up something of his own.

So..... never a dull moment, strange things are a-happening, and I'm just cruising through it like a knive throught butter. Or... for the time being anyway.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Answer 412 views

01 Jan 0001

It did seem quiet this afternoon --- but I have found the site sticky today, and sometimes very slow to re-load --- I wondered whether Cape Town might be celebrating one of their traditional power Cuts ? I;ll be interested to know what your Gp says and recommends tomorrow. And as for bf, Sounds like you're both thinking of overseas adventures. Just watch with a depression, etc, to preferably clear it up first ( and that's 6 to 9 months ) ; and to take a note of the drugs that help, in case anything arises while you're travelling --- not that it will, but better to be prepared. As doctors, we dread being told someone really needs "those litle white tablets", as there are hundreds of those !
And Lonestar --- do enjoy that so well deserved break !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.