Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Aug 2008
got sexy on mxit - feel guilty
Im married,and recently went onto mxit and enjoyed the socialising part of it. However I got close to a guy and we got into sex talk on mxit last night,it felt exciting and I found myself enjoying it, I really got into it, talking dirty etc. something thats not in my nature. I felt so guilty afterwards, I immediately deleted him from my contact list and any other chat room I had on my phone I also deleted. Im done with mxit but I feel terrible, feels like I cheated on my husband. We have marital problems and he refuses to comunicate about it so we can get through it, but this is out of character for me, I dont do stupid things like this. Whats happening to me?.
OK, anyone can get involved in such silly behaviour without really intending to do so. You did the right thing about deleting him, etc., and maybe should delete Mxit as well. Start with some counselling for you, in which you can also plan how to better work with him to encourage him to join you in marriage counselling as an aim. And as you improve, he may recognize that he is missing something by not taking part
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- State alleges Nafiz Modack manages criminal enterprise
- How the EFF wants to change the Constitution
- Bruce Cameron | What you need to know about disability assurance and mental health
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9474 votes
68% - 20305 votes