Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Jul 2006
hard to walk away
Met someone and fet that he was the one, dont know how i know I just do. Told him how i feel and what I want, my honesty made him tell me the truth, he is living with someone, this sucks, I feel liek a totoal idiot and in the same breath am relieved that i let it off my shoulders. well things are nto wroking out. "do they ever when you are a cheat? your partner will always have fault and be wrong for you. Yet you dotn leave. bullshit i say. So i have decised that i dont want a weak man. how can you live with soemone and not have any serious plans? Are they there to just cook, clean and "perform"? what a waste of time.
OK, so you made a bad judgement call, a bit hasty, and jumped to the conclusion that the wrong guy was "he one". DOn't let yourself be used by someone else, either. Maybe you were so keen to get out of your current situation, that you jumped too quickly towards another possibility. Get more confident about living hapilly on your own, less needy of someone else in your life --- and you could be better placed to find a better relationship
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- What happens if you walk into a vaccination site? We break it down
- Do we really need to walk 10 000 steps a day?
- Over half of adults unvaccinated for Covid-19 fear needles – here’s what’s proven to help
- Many of us overestimate our exercise levels – here’s how to calculate how much you really do
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Never-ending story: Zondo Commission to seek another extension – but will govt pay for it?
- SA Post Office has a new business plan, but admits losing Postbank will hurt
- Sihle Zikalala calls on the ANCYL task team to focus on SA's 'three pandemics'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9519 votes
69% - 20841 votes