Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
23 Jan 2013
Hatered towards husband
My husband has been treating me so bad, like I am just a piece of trash. I had reached a point where by I wish bad things to happen to him (which is wrong to wish a person bad thing, i pray about it always). I stopped talking to him so its just silence in the house, he never cares to ask why I am down or upset. He has abused me, insulted me and never treated me with respect. All he did was take my money and use me as a sex partner and maid. I am employed and get a good salary. I respected him for too long and gave him several chances after lying to me that he will change. Now i realise that i had bottled up all the hurt inside, all my hurt and pain and its eating me daily. All i wish for now its separation/divorce and he will never take no for an answer, he can be threatening. I am not sure which route to take. I am hurt and can''t and not prepared to be with him ever in my life. If it was possible I will erase him and don''t see him again, it’ s a living nightmare. Moreover he can be attacking and he is always right, never apologies it’ s me who must be blamed. I am tired of my marriage and can''t take it anymore. How do I move away from all this? When i want to end things he says i have an affair, which is not true.
So he's abusive, and treates you disrespecfully, like dirt. Consider seeing a group like POWA which exits to advicwe and help abused women, and to help you plan a safe exit and divorce.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- If SA had rolled out AstraZeneca vaccine, up to 22 000 deaths could have been prevented – Prof Madhi
- Massive numbers of new Covid infections, not vaccines, are main driver of new coronavirus variants
- Resistance band workouts are everywhere – but do they work?
- Sugar: Here’s why some people experience negative side effects when they quit
- Severe Covid-19 can increase self-attacking antibodies, but vaccination can prevent this - study
- #UnrestSA: Ramaphosa mum on whether ANC were involved in July's unrest
- Nyakane: What 60 sterling minutes should mean for him
- INSIDE LABOUR | The true cost of Covid-19 is incalculable
- Two dead after wall collapses on home in Verulam, KZN
- ANC defends proposed minimal changes to Electoral Act, says the 'timelines are unworkable'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9636 votes
70% - 22547 votes