Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
13 Nov 2006
have anyone experience this:help pls
my husband of 7years behave in a way that I even think he is been cursed and we are not in good terms he cheats a lot and hide his salary and become violent I made peace within myself about the whole thing my problem is I enjoyed having him around me and I am more than happy when he makes love to me and he also claiming to love me and pretending we are happy all that is not a problem my worry is the way I react to him by been happy when I suppose to hate him after everything he is doing why can't I leave him instead I enjoy him except all the bad things is this normal?
I don't think he has been cursed, but he is behaving badly and selfishly --- unfaithfully. If he is cheating a lot, he seriously risks infecting your with STDs and HIV and thus risks your life ; if he is hiding his money, he is up to no good. If he gets violent, he is abusing you, and you should call POWA for advice and support to free yourself from the abuse.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes