Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Nov 2006
He lied to me
Good morning all. Boy where do i start now. Well me and my BF has been together for some 16 months. When i met him and things started to happen his ex called him and said she's preggies. Well it was a bit impossible coz we've been together, however, later on i found out that she was really preggies. i asked him and promised me high and low it's not his child. He has a child with her, but the 2nd child wasn't his. Well she got the baby and according to my calculations it could not have been my his child as the child was born too late, coz we were already together when she conceived. Well i kinda forgot about it, but last night he ADMITTED after how long that it is his child and yes he was with her and with me. Well in the interim i also fell pregnant and also had a baby from this man. The 2 children are a few months apart. Heaven i wanted to die, well i still want to die. How could he do this to me. How do go on as if everything is fine, how can i forgive him, where do i start. How many times is he still gonna lie to me. I feel his taking me for a ride and his taking advantage of me. Gosh why do we women or shall I say me put myself ALWAYS in such difficult situations??? I think I am a sick woman to be still with such a man coz besides this sick story there are more horrible stories that i'll share some other day coz it's too long and sad. Thanks all for listening.
Well, its surely highly possible that she's pregnant ; you're apparently doubtful whether he is the father, but if he cheated on you, it's also entirely possible. What on earth makes you so convinced that it was somehow impossible for him to have impregnated her, simply because at the time he was also with you ? So now you know he lied to you and cheated on you, and there is every reason to expect that he will do so again, and that he will continue to impregnate any woman who is handy ( apparently he's not intelligent enough to hav heard of cotnraception ?) Concentrate on looking after yourself and your child, and expect nothing good from him
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes