Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
12 Feb 2004
he was unfaithful
My sister is going through a tough period. Her husband on 18 years confessed that he had an affair. She is brave enough to try and work on her marriage (i would have left him immediately), but she is going through a very tough time. She feels that she might cope if they both went their own way. She has tried a psycologist but this does not seem to help. Can you advise a support group / on line or telephonic which she can contact for women who have been through the same situations. Maybe even a book she could read to understand what he was thinking. She is very sexy, beautiful and supportive yet he had an affair with an ugly women that has tried breaking up previous marriages. I need to help her anyway I can - please im desperate
If anyone knows of a good support group ( especially if sister can let us know WHERE her sister is located ( town, province ) then please post the contact details for such a group. I still think, even if the first attempt didn't work out best, that marriage counselling with FAMSA might be worth trying.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes