Ask an expert

30 Jan 2004

Thank you for the advice on my problem posted 29/1, about self-destructive feelings. Could I ask for a contact person aka good doctor's details, I'm struggling to find someone to talk to. Ta
Answer 337 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear ME,
As I keep explaining I do NOT recommend specific shrinks in this site, because it would be impossible for ANYONE to keep up to date with who these thousands of folks are, where they are, contact details, abilities, skills, interetsts, etc. Sorry. If you don't have friends who have had good experiences with local shrinks, ask an agency like Lifeline, perhaps, or better still your local GP.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes