Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Aug 2008
Hi CS ,saturday night i was using my boyfriend' s phone to send my friend an sms,got tempted to read his sms and there was a lot of sms from this lady ,who based on those sms i would assume they are having an affair or maybe he wants her,so i replied to the one sms the lady sent and i said to her ::: hi my fiance has found out about us so please no more contact::: and then i immediately deleted that sms and gave my boyfriend his phone back,yesterday he received a call went outside to answer it and when he came back he was extremely cold and tense towards me ,he looked angry but obviously he was scared to confront me,i think the lady asked him about the sms ,i dont know how to react to this whole thing ,he is sooo distant i think he is confused also as the night i sent the lady an sms using his phone he had been drinking with friends,,what do i do???
Leave aside the issue of why people cheat on their partners --- why do they keep the evidence on their cellphones ? Is it to gloar over, like a trophy ? Leave him to stew a little !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Former intelligence head Barry Gilder: 'There is a need for young voices in SA'
- ‘It was always there’: German envoy Martin Schäfer remembers Shoah survivor Veronica Phillips
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19423 votes