Ask an expert

24 Nov 2005

helpless with No answers
I was involved with a "man" for over two years, only to discover 2 months ago that he was involved with my Mom. I'm renting a seperate enterence from him but now i feel i must move away..I'm afraid of the changes coz i have my 4 year old son with me. This sanario has caused me major depression and was off from work for 2 months. it's difficult to forgive, as i cant let go of what has happened.

what can i do, i feel like just throwing in the towel.
Answer 381 views

01 Jan 0001

Well, Needy, first of all and above all, never throw in the towel. These have been sad times for you, but you deserve the good times that you can achieve, especally if you';ll start working with a counsellor. If your ex bf could misbehave like that, he is worthless and you have lost much less than your emotions suggest ; and your mother should be thoroughly ashamed of herself.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19975 votes