Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Apr 2006
Hi again CS
firstly thank you for your reply you just confirmed what i already know i would like to know why we all choose to settle. You sound like you could do with a shrink any thing i can help with, you sound like you have a clasic case of the had enough of this shit syndrome, and i dont mean with the forum i mean maybe with everything. you talk about looses as something you cant escape whitch we know we cant but what we do with it is the point a freind told me There is no right or wrong It just is what it is. you sound like you need a break to clear your own head. anyway just a thought figured i tell you my oppinion about everything else i might as well do it with you to. hope you have a realy good week and i hope that you rind what you are looking for if anything at all.
yes, kat, I think there was rather a lot of projection going on there ! I'm happy being me. I think what you're building on was a perfectly contented comment about how, for instance, in recovering from the major accident and injuries, there are some functions, some activities which you prevously could take for granted, which are no longer available. OK, so what's next ? One either accepts those losses and moves on, or hangs around wallowing in anger about what isn't there any more. The first choice is healthier and happier
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- How to actually fix a lost voice, according to science (hint: lemon and honey doesn’t work)
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes