Ask an expert

06 Jul 2005

Where can people go that are traumatized by a hijacking from the East rand area?
Answer 502 views

01 Jan 0001

Any good local shrink ought to be able to help. There's no organization that specifically provides expert help ( despite my having urged the Dept of health for manhy years to ensure just thyat ) --- but any good shrink ought to be competent to help here, and early intervention would be wise. If you don't know one, ask a GP.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.