Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Jul 2005
Hoe weet ek wat is reg?
Kan julle my dalk help, soms weet ek nie wats reg en wats verkeerd nie, maar tog weet ek goed as ek verkeerd doen. Ek is seker ek klink soos 'n mal vroumens ,maar dis asof ek verkeerd doen en net verskonings uitdink om my verkeerd 'n reg te maak. Wat kan ek doen?
If I understand you, you seem to be saying that you are well aware of what was wrong --- after you have done it, but find it hard to be sure what is right or wrong behaviour before it ? Well, apart from considering counselling, to brush up on this skill ; as other say, avoid making a rapid decision in any situation in which you fewel unsure in this way ( if you feel unsure about an action, there may well be something wrong with it ) and think it through. How well does the possible action fit with your religious / moral upbringing ? ( maybe have some discussions with your church / minister, etc). WHat would be the consequences if you did "it" --- would there be harm, directly or indirectly, to you or to anyone else ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- State alleges Nafiz Modack manages criminal enterprise
- How the EFF wants to change the Constitution
- Bruce Cameron | What you need to know about disability assurance and mental health
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9473 votes
68% - 20305 votes