Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Jul 2005
Hoe weet ek wat is reg?
Kan julle my dalk help, soms weet ek nie wats reg en wats verkeerd nie, maar tog weet ek goed as ek verkeerd doen. Ek is seker ek klink soos 'n mal vroumens ,maar dis asof ek verkeerd doen en net verskonings uitdink om my verkeerd 'n reg te maak. Wat kan ek doen?
If I understand you, you seem to be saying that you are well aware of what was wrong --- after you have done it, but find it hard to be sure what is right or wrong behaviour before it ? Well, apart from considering counselling, to brush up on this skill ; as other say, avoid making a rapid decision in any situation in which you fewel unsure in this way ( if you feel unsure about an action, there may well be something wrong with it ) and think it through. How well does the possible action fit with your religious / moral upbringing ? ( maybe have some discussions with your church / minister, etc). WHat would be the consequences if you did "it" --- would there be harm, directly or indirectly, to you or to anyone else ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- ANALYSIS | As Zimbabwe observes its independence anniversary, is there much to celebrate?
- Ofentse Mokwena | Time to revisit the levy that is fuelling motorists' ire
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes