Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Dec 2005
how can i forgibe myself
i did a terrible thing.Had a party was extremely tipsy and me and my hubbys friend ended up kissing and fondling.The whole scenario didnt last very long about 5 miniutes and didnt lead to sex.But i feel terrible!!! Im 38 and married to a wonderfull man (2nd marriage).I cant believe that this happened i've never dont anything like that before.I cant sleep at night,i hate myself for doing it in teh first place.Take note that I dont have any feelings for this guy it's only physical and if I can help it a once off mis step.How do I forgive myself every time i look at my hubby i feel like a traitor.Please dnt judge me i need advise.
OK, it was a very foolish thing to do, but needn;t be disasterous. Can't you discus this calmly with your husband, explaining what did and didn't happen, explaining how awfully guuilty you fel, and asking for his help and support ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- Zondo commission: Zuma relied on alleged lack of security clearance to institute inquiry against Nxasana
- ANALYSIS | Daniel Mminele's sudden departure is about more than Absa losing its first black CEO
- Karyn Maughan | Zuma lawyers quit: Will the 'broke' former president’s trial ever get started?
- Rainbow Cup 'SA' … more derbies, but they COULD dazzle
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20031 votes