Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
26 Jan 2009
How do I stop?
Sometimes i know what I have to do, but sometimes i need a good kick up my behind. My ex and I parted amicably and still chat to each other. When we were together we used to talk all the time and I just cannot stop myself calling him even though he asked me again today. I now realise that I have a serious problem and need something to occupy my time. I started writing a journal dedicated to him , everytime I need to call I write down what i wanted to tell him but sometimes the urge just takes over and I give in and call him. I know that he probably dreads the calls but takes it just to be nice. I know that I have tstop this poor man before I start looking like a desperate stalker. Please help
Why do you insist on being so obsessed about your Ex ? You are not allowing yourself to move on, and perhaps need to see a coounsellor to work on this, as well as URGENTLY getting yourself a life and other wholesome activities yo keep yoursel;f busy. Deleter his number, and ask him to change it to a new one without telling you the new number.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Going electric? Infrastructure and technology hurdles must be overcome first - Toyota SA boss
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19933 votes