Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
12 Apr 2006
How is it possible
How is it possible that you meet woman, they are immediately attracted to you and you them. You hit it off, you have plenty in common and see each other a few times and kis, all seems well and then suddenly they decide it is not meant to be and move on. This happens to me over and over again and I don't know why and the woman themselves are seemingly incapable of explaining it themselves when asked. I am a decent man, considered intelligent, good looking, kind and loyal by many. I am by no means perfect, I have a bit of a wild untamable side which can be a bit much sometimes, but with all these wman I have not ever let that side get out of control and yet I keep failing. I am mystified? I was raised by 3 woman so I feel that I am good with woman, I can talk to any woman for hours. I listen and am respectful and well mannered. I just don't get it? am I perhaps a bit much? do i need to be less evolved and more neanderthal? do I need to actually unleash this untamable wild side and care less what the woman think and then they will see me as more manly and be more attracted? what?
Good responses from Honey and Frusty
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Vaccinated breastfeeding mothers may pass on Covid-19 antibodies to their babies
- OPINION | How one tiny country streaked ahead of SA in its digital transformation
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19886 votes