Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Jul 2006
how to get out of a sticky situation
me and my bf having been giong out for three months we are not staying in the same town , on saturday we talked on the phone every thing was fine , i went out with my friend and went home at 23:00 , i called to say goodnight then after talking to him i just got so angry i smsed him saying " i am not happy in this relationship and its frastrating me i just feel i need to end it , dont call me any more i dont want to talk to u any more" then i switched my phoen off then i slept , in the morning i remembered what i did i was so ashamed and i dont know why i did that. i tryed calling him his sister answere his phone and said he went out , then i wrote another sms to say that the sms's where not meant for him ' they were meant for my friend , i called him this morning but he sounded fine i told him i will call him in the afternoon to explain about the sms , CS please help iam about to lose the love of my life.how do i explain myself.
It does sound like a strange and very impulsive thing to have done, apparently without any particular provocation. What did you get so angry about ? Its more difficult, obviously, that you don't live in the same town. Just tell him what you have told us, and discuss the situation with him --- it sounds as though he hasn't taken the message to heart, so things may work out.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- What happens if you walk into a vaccination site? We break it down
- Do we really need to walk 10 000 steps a day?
- Over half of adults unvaccinated for Covid-19 fear needles – here’s what’s proven to help
- Many of us overestimate our exercise levels – here’s how to calculate how much you really do
- How forensic experts used genetic genealogy to help solve a grisly double murder - 16 years later
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Never-ending story: Zondo Commission to seek another extension – but will govt pay for it?
- SA Post Office has a new business plan, but admits losing Postbank will hurt
- Sihle Zikalala calls on the ANCYL task team to focus on SA's 'three pandemics'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9519 votes
69% - 20840 votes