Ask an expert

06 Aug 2008

How will I survive ds trauma ex causing
my husband cheated on me with the same woman 4 2yrs I kicked him out the woman is calling me and insulting me, weras my ex is apologising and crying to me, they are staying together and always fight, I move on with my life but when he came to see his son he tells the woman Im begging him to come back home and the woman calls me to insult me, worse she told me my ex is cruel he went to a sangoma to witch me and she refused to enter the scary place and begged him not to do that, I m really sick of this I don' t love this man anymore I even told the woman to have him but why are they still after me,
Answer 454 views

01 Jan 0001

Get a court interdict against this horrible woman, which will mean that she potentially goes to jail if she calls or contacts you again ) and against your ex. And change your number and stop acepting calls from your ex. Stop begging him to come back --- you've already seen proof that he is prepared to hurt you, repeatedly, just for his own pleasure. Past behaviour is the best guide we have to future behaviour. You know that they ar eboth bad for you --- cut all links and move on with your own life
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9363 votes
67% - 19333 votes