Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Jul 2006
Hubby wants baby
I am 32 year old mother of three and my hubby now wants to have another.It's not like we cannot afford it but, it is getting a bit depressing because I love children so much and I feel that they should get alot of attention according to their individual needs. Unfortunately we live with my parents whom are getting old very miserably and can't seem to handle the kids in the house. They are constantly being shouted at. We are in process of buying a house & I just feel that the three we have is enough. Even the kids are now begging for another brother. What if it's not a boy.Besides, look at the world we're living in.Rape & murder everywhere.
32 isn't a great age for having a new child ; and having a baby in the household you describe doesn't sound like a brilliant idea, either. What does your husband expect to get from a new baby that he doesn't already get from the existing thre children ? And focussing on anticipating a new BROTHER, could be really bad for a little girl if that's who arrived. I'll bet anyone that if it was your husband who had to cary and then give birth to the new child, and then care for it, he wouldn't want one
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
- Covid variants have changed the game - vaccines won't be enough. We need global ‘maximum suppression’
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19865 votes