Ask an expert

03 Feb 2004

Humangous crush
I have a crush on my ex-boyfriend's friend. What do I do. He is always in my thoughts. Should I tell him.
Answer 400 views

01 Jan 0001

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.