Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Nov 2004
Husband drooles over bar lady
Need advice here: Hubby and I went to a pub on Thursday.There was a young bar lady who served us drinks.She's sexy, has curves in the right places, she always wears tight jeans and she's always smiling and she dances while serving drinks. she does these sexy dances.We decided we'll stay for one drink and leave. we finished our drinks and I got off my bar chair but hubby was still stuck on the chair. Asked him if we're leaving and he said " yes" but he was not moving one inch on the chair, with his eyes stuck on this girl. Finally we left and he told me that he does not want to go there anymore bcoz the barlady makes it difficult for him to leave that bar even though booze is expensive in that pub. He told me that she's nicely built and has nice curves. I said what about me and he said not all women have the same interesting things in their bodies - with some it's breasts,lips ,bums etc. he told me that it would then be difficult if that bar lady also found him sexy and liked him. When I asked why would that be a problem he said " You know us man , we cannot control ourselves, if I find her attractive and she finds me attractive then anything can happen.I said " talk for yourself , say you dont have control and dont generalise about all men " Is this generally someting that happens to other men as well ( feeling that you cannot control certain things) . I was angry and I told him about a crush I had on one guy at work and I told him that if I wanted to sleep with him I would have done so but I'm not going to do that bcoz I can cotrol myself , I'm not remote controlled by some external force. I dont know if I want to go back to the same pub with him again bcoz now I know that my hubby is drooling over the bar lady.
What tosh he speaks. Men CAN control themselves, just as women can, if they choose to do so.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- Striking SAA pilots could have had almost R1bn now if they agreed to settle, leaked doc shows
- Storm in a teacup? Rooibos farmers fear the worst as they await price fate
- ANC deputy chief whip called a “fool” by EFF MPL
- There’s 'nothing special' about it: JSC feels 'no pressure' to finalise John Hlophe matter
- Will the ANCYL's new task team be able to fix the youth wing?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes